Wednesday, January 8, 2014

After the first two days of Take Two, I have learned the rights and wrongs of filming. I've learned different camera angles that affect how the shot's look, a bit about different lighting and where to shoot if you're near a window, and how to make fight scenes look realistic without having to get to close to the face. Along with why people make remakes and the reasons for doing so.

I would say our group has actually come up with everything together, coming up with the combination of movies, and all working on the script and plot together. I wouldn't really say I did anything individually.

I'm still looking forward to continuous tips on camera angles, conversations, and whatever will help us make a better movie, and continue to improve on story boarding and scripting.

No comments:

Post a Comment